Saturday 7 June 2014

Shelf Candy Saturday #4

Shelf Candy Saturday #4



This meme involves you to post up one extraordinary book cover a week with if possible some information on how the book cover was made and is hosted by A Night's Dream of Books.

Shelf Candy Number 4 is ....

SLATED BY TERI TERRY


Why?

I love this cover.... And I don't know why....Whatever it is about this cover it just pulls my attention to it the whole time. Maybe it's the dark colours or the stark face with the title across it, but I can't honestly tell you why. 
So since I don't know why, that's all I've got...

What do you guys think of this cover? :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, the dark colors are what get me too...and I also like how the title is positioned...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, there's something just fascinating about the way it is :)

      Delete