Tuesday 15 July 2014

BookTube-A-Thon 2014

BookTube-A-Thon 2014

BookTube-A-Thon is an online read-a-thon hosted by Ariel Bissett. 
This started yesterday and I know, I'm late with this blog post but better late than never!! So anyway, it started yesterday and ends at 11.59pm on the 20th July. 

Here are the Challenges:

  1. Read a book with pictures.
  2. Start and finish a series
  3. Read a book with red on the cover
  4. Read a book that someone else picks for you
  5. Read a book in the genre you've read least this year
  6. Read and watch a book-to-movie adaptation
  7. Read 7 books and/or 300 pages per day
So there are the challenges!! This is my first year doing this. I don't know if I will get them finished but I'll try my best and I will tell you all the books I'm reading as I read them because I technically haven't pick them yet.

So post below and let me know if you're doing the challenge or not :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Onto day 4 and I'm not done my second book yet :P

    Rachel @A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither am I!!! I'm hoping to get 2 books finished today too :p Good Luck to you too!! :D

      Delete