Monday 7 July 2014

TBR Jar

TBR Jar

I have started a TBR Jar, well it's actually more of a box because of the idea Constance had. It was an amazing idea of putting the names of all your books in a jar/box and then picking out a name at random when you want to read a book. 

Here is my TBR Box:





















So here is my box!!! With the names of all my books that I haven't read yet which are sitting on my shelves at home. 

Already I have 3 names picked out because my little brother said I should have a book for every bookmark I have, and I have a good few bookmarks!!! :P
So I got my little brother to pick out three names which are now on my Currently Reading list.

Here are the books:

  • Prodigy by Marie Lu
  • The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
  • Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck

No comments:

Post a Comment