Friday 25 July 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #6

Wishlist Wednesday #6

Wishlist Wednesday is hosted by Pen to Paper and it is where you talk about one book which is on your wishlist.
My Wishlist Wednesday book is...

SILVER SHADOWS BY RICHELLE MEAD

Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets—and human lives.
In The Fiery Heart, Sydney risked everything to follow her gut, walking a dangerous line to keep her feelings hidden from the Alchemists.
Now in the aftermath of an event that ripped their world apart, Sydney and Adrian struggle to pick up the pieces and find their way back to each other. But first, they have to survive. 
For Sydney, trapped and surrounded by adversaries, life becomes a daily struggle to hold on to her identity and the memories of those she loves. Meanwhile, Adrian clings to hope in the face of those who tell him Sydney is a lost cause, but the battle proves daunting as old demons and new temptations begin to seize hold of him. . . .
Their worst fears now a chilling reality, Sydney and Adrian face their darkest hour in this heart-pounding fifth installment in the New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series, where all bets are off.

Silver Shadows has been on my wishlist since Bloodlines started and it was still known as 'Untitled'. That is because I loved Richelle Mead's 'Vampire Academy' series and then 'Bloodlines' once I started it.

This book is on my wishlist because I adore the Bloodlines series and after the ending of 'The Fiery Heart' I am desperate to find out what happens next. It's already killing me waiting so long.

What appeals to me the most about this book is that from the rest of the Bloodlines series I know that I care for the characters and I want to see what becomes of them especially in light of this tragedy.

The cover fits well with all the other books in the series, which I'm grateful for. There is nothing worse than changing the cover before the series ends!! *cough* Vampire Academy *cough* Although, in my opinion, they are not the best visually, I still like them enough.

As for the blurb, it has me completely intrigued. Sydney and Adrian are both in trouble and I am dying to know what happens to them both along with the obvious question, will they both survive??

Richelle Mead is a fantastic author. She is one of the few that I would read all the books they have written, After Vampire Academy I love her and even more now with Bloodlines.  am even going to start her adult novels soon. That is how hooked I am!!

So, guys what do you think of my choice?
Are any of ye excited for Silver Shadows?
And remember.....
4 MORE DAYS TO GO!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment