Friday 22 August 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 Day 2, 3 & 4 - Updates

Bout of Books 11.0 Day 2, 3 & 4 - Updates

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been online for the last few days but here are all the updates that I missed.
Unfortunately, I didn't get much read because on Wednesday I was helping at a camp with my brother and then on Thursday for the full day I had to prepare for the debs (which is a major dance here in Ireland for people who are finished school) so I was busy :P

Tuesday:
I finished The Awakening today!!! My first book finished on Bout of Books 11.0 Read-A-Thon!!
Pages Read Today - 140 pages

Total Pages Read - 480 pages












Wednesday:
I only got a few pages of The Lovely Bones read today.
Pages Read Today - 14 pages

Total Pages Read - 494 pages












Thursday:
I didn't read anything today!!! So ya.....

Total Pages Read - 494 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment