Monday 25 August 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 Wrap Up!!

Bout of Books 11.0 Wrap Up!!

Here's my Wrap Up post for Bout of Books 11.0!!! I had so much fun doing this read-a-thon and the challenges that the wonderful hosts set up. Even though I was extremely busy this week, I am happy with the progress I made.

Just a recap on what my goals were:

Reading Challenges:

  • Read At Least 100pgs A Day
  • Finish A Series
  • Read A Contemporary Book
  • Read A New Release
  • Read a Book That I Recently Bought

Books:

  1. The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
  2. The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
  3. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
  4. Half Bad by Sally Green
  5. More Than This by Patrick Ness

What I accomplished:
I finished - The Awakening and The Lovely Bones and I am currently half way through Half Bad. 

Total Pages Read For This Challenge - 832 Pages!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment