Monday 11 August 2014

Bout of Books 11.00 - Goals

Bout of Books 11.00 Goals:

This is my first time joining Bout of Books Read-A-Thon, but I did join BookTube-A-Thon and didn't do very well, so I hope to do better in this one!!

I am hoping to read everyday for this challenge, but my debs ball is on the 21st, so I may not get to read that day but I'll try!!!

Reading Challenges:

  • Read At Least 100pgs A Day
  • Finish A Series
  • Read A Contemporary Book
  • Read A New Release
  • Read a Book That I Recently Bought

Books:

  1. The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
  2. The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
  3. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
  4. Half Bad by Sally Green
  5. More Than This by Patrick Ness
The AwakeningThe Reckoning (Darkest Powers, #3)The Lovely BonesHalf BadMore Than This


Mon 18/8:
Pages Read: 340 pages
Book Progress:
Started: The Awakening, The Lovely Bones & Half Bad.
Total Pages Read: 340 pages

Tues 19/8:
Pages Read:
Book Progress:
Total Pages Read:

Wed 20/8:
Pages Read:
Book Progress:
Total Pages Read:

Thurs 21/8:
Pages Read:
Book Progress:
Total Pages Read:

Fri 22/8:
Pages Read:
Book Progress:
Total Pages Read:

Sat 23/8:
Pages Read:
Book Progress:
Total Pages Read:

Sun 24/8:
Pages Read:
Book Progress:
Total Pages Read:



16 comments:

  1. Good luck with your first Bout of books :D I liked More than this, but be prepared for a strange story! It was a huge mind fuck, haha. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Ohhh class, I'm in the mopd for a strange story :p Happy Reading to you to!!! :D

      Delete
  2. I've participated in Bout of Books before and it's so fun! I've heard More Than This is great - hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Class!!! That's great to hear!! Hopefully I'll enjoy it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lovely Bones is a fantastic book that is chilling and beautifully written…I'm so glad you're reading it! :)

    I'm also participating in Bout of Books and am getting so excited…eep! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen the movie and then said I must read the book!! :)

      Yay!!! I can't wait for it to start!!!

      Delete
  5. I've read Lovely Bones, not a massive fan but not a bad book either. Good luck with your goals, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. More than this is a very unique book. I was a bit let down by the ending (I wanted more haha)

    Happy reading and good luck :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first time is SO exciting!!! I really had a great time! Obviously or I wouldn't be back for round two ha ha!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Johannah!!! I can't wait!! Good luck with your goals :D

      Delete
  8. The Lovely Bones was such a good book. Good luck with your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the challenge! Those all look like great books.

    ReplyDelete