Monday 8 September 2014

On My Shelves #11

On My Shelves #11

These are books which are on my shelves at home but which I haven't got around to reading yet :(

For this week the book is.....

THE CURSED ONE BY NANCY HOLDER & DEBBIE VIGUIE


For the past two years, Jenn has been secretly
training to be a Hunter, learning to defend
humanity against the vampire uprising. Her
home city is now a vampire stronghold and when
she visits as a lone hunter, separated from her team,
she puts herself at risk. Craving the support of her
fighting partner, Antonio - and his touch - she finds
herself betrayed by someone close. Her relationship
with Antonio holds its own dangers, but right now
Jean needs someone she can trust...

This book has been on my shelf for quite a while now. I'm quite hesitant to pick it up now after reading 'Unleashed' by Nancy Holder which I found completely boring...But these are VAMPIRE HUNTERS!! So I have some fate in this book. I perhaps will get to it early next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment