Tuesday 4 November 2014

#BookBlogWrMo 11/3 & 11/4

#BookBlogWrMo 11/3 & 11/4

11/3 - Where You Read

The only place I'm truly, completely comfortable and can read for constant hours is on my computer chair in my room. I have the seclusion here where I have no where else so that I wouldn't get disturbed. That doesn't mean that there is the only place I read. I read in my sitting room, in my kitchen, since I've started college while I'm waiting for classes as I go in on the bus which usually gives me an extra hour in the morning before college actually starts, and more recently with the shock of cold weather in my bed with the electric blanket and my cat Lulu. (There are pictures below!!! Quite a few of Lulu actually, she loves the bed!!!)


11/4 - Why You Blog

Why do I Blog??? The answer is simple really. I want to get my opinions of books out there. I want to talk about my favourite hobby to others who share the same one as me. I want to enlighten someone to read a book even if they were never considering it. I want to make make friends. I want to be a part of the blogging community. I want to participate in as much things as I possibly can. I want to know that I have people in the blogging community that I can depend on. I want to get information on books that I was iffy about before. I want to try new things.
Simple, isn't it??



4 comments:

  1. Your cat is so cute. Just saying.

    I would never be able to read at a desk chair. I would be comfortable at first but then I would have to move somewhere else!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      Haha, I find it very comfortable, especially when you lean back on it :p Haha we all have our own ways!! :)

      Delete
  2. You have a black cat? I love it! I'm one of those people who will totally crowd my house with cats and dogs hahaha
    I read on/in my bed and the sofa, but when I do read on the train as well because I don't get sick =)
    I blog for the same reasons as you and I'm really happy I started all this because most of my friends don't share my (insane) love for books so is great to come here and fangirl all over books ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya :p That's my little Lulu :p Haha I'm the same :p I had 7 pets but sadly my guinea pig, Gerry and my goldfish, Frank passed away last month :( Gerry was 5 and I had Frank for a year and a half. Frank was a little abused goldfish, he had stunted growth and scars along his body, so that's why I took him out of the pet shop :) Now I have Lulu, a Lab named Sammi, a springer cross called Bruce, a goldfish called Dave and a leopard gecko named Toothless :p

      Nice, we practically read in the same places!! :)

      Awesome!! I know, the blogging community is so amazing and we're all as crazy as each other :p

      Delete