Tuesday 23 December 2014

'It's The End of 2014' Read-A-Thon - Day 2 & 3

'It's The End of 2014' Read-A-Thon - Day 2 & 3

Hey everyone!!! It's now Day 4 and I know I'm extremely late posting these but I'm back on track now!! So, yup it's day 4 and Day's 4 Game is going to be up and running soon!! Just keep a look out for it :P

My progress so far is that I've finished 2 of my proposed 5 reads that I planned which I'm extremely happy about!! I've also just completed my Goodreads Challenge!!! YAY!! I've finished 'The Assassin and The Underworld' and 'The Assassin and The Empire' both by Sarah J. Maas. And both were unbelievable!!! I loved them so much!!! And they hurt me sooo bad!! Book Hangover 3 people!! I've just got 3 books left and hopefully I'll get them read. I'm starting Die For Me by Amy Plum today and the plan is to get it finished before Christmas Day :P 

And back to the Games!! Day 2 was hosted by Jayne over at Booking Awesome and the game was Colour The Rainbow. Jayne also picked a winner for this game so congrats to Emily Schroeder, Emma and Melissa!! And well done to everyone who participated also :P
Without further delay, here is my rainbow :P



The game for Day 3 was hosted by Once Upon A Time over at Once Upon A Time A Review. The game is Spell It Out and you have to spell out a christmassy / winter word!! 
My word is SANTA!!

  • Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  • The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
  • Noughts & Crosses by Malorie Blackman
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  • All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill

6 comments:

  1. I love your rainbow and congrats on finishing 2 of your planned reads. I've almost finished my second planned read so I'm pleased with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!!!! 2 out of 5! I hope you get to the other three :)
    That rainbow is lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya!!! Best I've ever done in a read-a-thon so far :P That's probably jinxing myself now :P I hope I get them read too :p Thank you!!

      Delete
  3. 2 out of 5 books, good job! i used SANTA as my word too, haha. i'm reading shadow and bone right now, actually!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My read-a-thon isn't going so hot. I've been sick since it started and haven't finished my first book which I started before the read-a-thon began.

    ReplyDelete