Friday 19 December 2014

Secret Santa Has ARRIVED!!!!!

Secret Santa Has ARRIVED!!!!!

Oh my, my, my, today was just going to be a very usual day on the first day of my Christmas holidays but damn my whole day has completely changed!! Completely!! A pink box arrived at my door and all I could think was Oh My God, that box is huge!!! Then I saw who it was from and where it was from and I jumped around the place, with a big smile saying it's my Secret Santa!!! I'm still smiling now :P

Anyhoo, I was spoiled rotten by my Secret Santa and I mean spoilt rotten. My Secret Santa was so good, so amazing to me and I really can't thank her enough for everything she got me. Seriously, my breath just went and I was gob smacked. I can't thank you enough my secret santa!! Just so you all know my secret santa was @tabi91 and I love her so so much!! :P She is just amazing!!!

Here is what she sent me!!! :)

Secret Santa Goodies!!!

 Isn't it just amazing????? Yes it is!! It is so much more than amazing!! I was just shocked and awed and I loved every single bit of my parcel!!!

Here's a breakdown of what I got, if you can't really see from the above picture :P


SOCKS!!!
Here are a gorgeous pair of penguin socks!! I've never had penguin socks before :p and it just so christmassy :P Now I can wear these with my christmas jumper and pants :D


Goodies!!!
Sorry about the picture being sideways. Don't know why that happened but here we have pictured some fabulous smelling spray. I know because I am just after spraying myself with it :P I also got body lotion and a fabulous foxy purse!! I'm using the purse for my new Project 10 Book bank!! These all came wrapped in a little type of gift thing with a ribbon (I'm sorry I don't know what it's called :/)

Sweets!! Yum!!
I got sweets!!! I love sweets :P I got a chocolate penguin!! So cute, I don't know how I'll eat it :P, A Skittles Christmas Tree which is so cool!! And my little brother took it but that's ok :P I also got a cookie in a penguin tin. I love cookies!!! I am such a cookie monster. Literally.... And lastly, in the sweet department, I got a hershey's kisses. I have never had one of these before so Imma going to wait till Christmas and have it as my Christmas treat :P

Books!!!!!
I got 3 books!!!! I have to thank you so so so so much for them too. I've been wanting to read these for ages and none can be found in book stores where I live so thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
The books are: 
  • The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas (I never knew that this cover was on the paperback edition!! I'm so happy it is!!! :D)
  • The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (such an amazing edition too, the back is such a bright gold and the pages are textured amazingly, it's like nothing I've ever seen before!!)
  • Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes (Yeh!! Can't wait to read this!!!)

The Card!!!
And lastly there was a gorgeous card with a lovely message that was written by my secret santa :)

Again, I don't know how to thank you enough for all this and you'll probably be sick of me by the time I'm finished :P











2 comments:

  1. That is a good secret santa for sure! I can't wait to read Falling Kingdoms as well ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?? :) Maybe we could buddy read it??? :)

      Delete