Saturday 31 January 2015

January 2015

January 2015 Book Haul / Wrap Up / February TBR


January 2015 Book Haul 

I have no Book Haul because well......I didn't get any books O.o

January 2015 Wrap Up

Here's the recap for January!!!! :D

What Was Read:



Project 10 Book:

I restarted the Project 10 Book at the start of this month and I'm currently on 3 books out of 10 :)

1. The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender
2. The Elite
3. More Than This
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?


Challenges Progress:

Level Challenge:
3/50 - The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender, The Elite, More Than This.

A-Z Challenge:
1/26 - More Than This

10 From The List Challenge:
1/10 - More Than This

February TBR:

I have actually not set out a TBR for February....I'm just going to go with the flow :)

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm gonna start doing Project 10 as well, or rather only buy books after two months has passed. We need to get our TBR piles down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know...... but I'm going to town now and I think I'm going to get a book O.o which is bad but I'm craving :p We'll get them down so we will :p How many have you got now on it??? :)

      Delete