Tuesday 20 January 2015

TBR Pile of Shame Tag!!!

TBR Pile of Shame Tag!!!

I was watching a Youtube video was was created by Whitty Novels and I just wanted to do the tag so badly that I decided what the heck let's start. Besides it's a good way of tracking my progess, ya, ya, we'll see if I'm completely as hopeless this time next year as I am this year :P 

Here is the video guys, if you want to go watch it :)


Here is my TBR Pile of Shame!!!!
  1. Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee
  2. A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
  3. A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin
  4. A Storm of Swords I: Steel and Snow by George R. R. Martin
  5. A Feast for Crows by George R. R. Martin
  6. A Dance with Dragons II: After the Feast by George R. R. Martin
  7. Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
  8. Dark Heart Forever by Lee Monroe
  9. The Cursed Ones by Nancy Holder & Debbie Vigue
  10. Tithe by Holly Black
  11. The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
  12. Dark Secrets by Elizabeth Chandler
  13. The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood
  14. Forsaken by Jana Oliver
  15. The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch
  16. Long Reach by Peter Cocks
  17. Dark Goddess by Sarwat Chadda
  18. Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
  19. Slated by Teri Terry
  20. What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
  21. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
  22. Angel by L. A. Weatherly
  23. Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
  24. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrik
  25. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
  26. Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
  27. Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
  28. Torment by Lauren Kate
  29. Passion by Lauren Kate
  30. Rapture by Lauren Kate
  31. Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
  32. The Gates by John Connolly
  33. Blood Red Road by Moira Young
  34. Birthmarked by Caragh M. O' Brien
  35. The Vampire Shrink by Linda Hilburn
  36. Reckless by Cornelia Funke
  37. Eden by Keary Taylor
  38. Touch by Jus Accardo
  39. The Dead of Winter by Chris Priestly
  40. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
  41. The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
  42. The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan
  43. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
  44. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
  45. Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London
  46. The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
  47. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
  48. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
  49. The Forbidden Game by L.J. Smith
  50. Dark Visions by L.J. Smith
  51. Revived by Cat Patrick
  52. The Poison Garden by Sarah Singleton
  53. Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler
  54. Evercrossed by Elizabeth Chandler
  55. Jonas by Eden Maguire
  56. Arizona by Eden Maguire
  57. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
  58. Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
  59. Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder
  60. Evermore by Alyson Noel
  61. Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
  62. Shadowland by Alyson Noel
  63. Dark Flame by Alyson Noel
  64. Night Star by Alyson Noel
  65. Everlasting by Alyson Noel
  66. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
  67. Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
  68. Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr
  69. Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
  70. Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr
  71. The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
  72. Rumours by Anna Godbersen
  73. Envy by Anna Godbersen
  74. Splendor by Anna Godbersen
  75. Vampire Diaries Bk 1: The Awakening & Bk 2: The Struggle by L.J. Smith
  76. Vampire Diaries BK 3: The Fury & BK 4: The Reunion by L.J. Smith
  77. Vampire Diaries: The Reunion - Nightfall by L.J. Smith
  78. Vampire Diaries: The Return - Shadow Souls by L.J. Smith
  79. Vampire Diaries: The Return - Midnight by L.J. Smith
  80. Stefan's Diaries Volume 1 by L.J. Smith
  81. Stefan's Diaries Volume 2 by L.J. Smith
  82. Stefan's Diaries Volume 3 by L. J. Smith
  83. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  84. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  85. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
  86. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
  87. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer
  88. Resist by Sarah Crossan
  89. Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
  90. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
  91. The Elites by Natasha Ngan
  92. My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares
  93. Nocturne by Syrie James
  94. Afterlight by Elle Jasper
  95. Everdark by Elle Jasper
  96. Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
  97. VIII by H.M. Castor
  98. Marked by P.C Cast
  99. Betrayed by P.C. Cast
  100. Chosen by P.C. Cast
  101. Untamed by P.C. Cast
  102. Hunted by P.C. Cast
  103. Tempted by P.C. Cast
  104. Burned by P.C. Cast
  105. Awakened by P.C. Cast
  106. Destined by P,C. Cast
  107. Hidden by P.C. Cast
  108. Revealed by P.C. Cast
  109. Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
  110. Swoon by Nina Malkin
  111. Timeless by Alexandra Monir
  112. Deadline by Mira Grant
  113. Blackout by Mira Grant
  114. Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder
  115. Sea Glass by Maria V. Snyder
  116. Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder
  117. The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
  118. Crash Into Me by Albert Borris
  119. Entangled by Cat Clarke
  120. Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys
  121. What I Saw And How I Lied by Judy Blundell
  122. All The Things We Didn't Say by Sara Shepard
  123. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
  124. Allies & Assassin's by Justin Somper
  125. Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
  126. Shadows by Ilsa J. Bick
  127. Monsters by Ilsa J. Bick
  128. The One by Kiera Cass
  129. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
  130. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
And that is it!!! 130 Books on my TBR....... Oh the shame :P For my 2015 resolution I plan to get it down to 80 so we'll see how that goes :P And next year we'll get to see what was crossed off and read and what was added, Yay!!!

So guys, I tag anyone else who wants to join in the fun of shaming themselves and their TBR's :)


6 comments:

  1. Good luck narrowing down that TBR! Mine is probably on the same numbers.... I feel so ashamed because I keep adding books on my TBR still LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks I'll need it :p But the Project 10 Book ban is working well, I must admit :)
      Hahaha :p You should list out yours :p I want to see it!!! :p

      Delete
  2. I just had to do this tag, I hope you don't mind that I put the link to this post on my post about this. I thought mine was going to be about the same length but it turns out mine is less than half the size of yours yet it is still stressing me out. Good luck trying to decrease this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I felt the same when I saw it :p Nope I don't mind at all :) Thanks actually :) I'm going to head over and look at yours now :p Haha then you know how I feel :p Thank you and good luck to you too :)

      Delete
  3. I think I don't even want to know the length of mine, I have 100 to-read books on goodreads, and considering the fact that I'm too lazy to keep track with all the books I want to read on there...yeah, it's discouraging.

    Good luck narrowing you list down!! Are you still on that ban where you buy 1 book for 10 books read?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I get it but sometimes it's just good to know :p
      I couldn't not keep my goodreads up to date because that would just be the end for me and I would literally break down :p
      I'm still on the ban!! I restarted on New Years Day and am currently 3 books in :) I haven't bought a single book in January and haven't been tempted to either which is quite amazing :p
      Have you decided to do it yet?? :p

      Delete