Saturday 7 February 2015

15 Books I Must Read in 2015

15 Books I Must Read in 2015

I've seen these posts and videos going around these last few days and I've just decided what the heck let's join the bandwagon!!

Below I'm going to list 15 books (some of these may be series instead, so there's going to be more than 15 books) And nearly all of these books are already on my shelves so there'll be no new releases but damn there is some good 2015 releases coming out!! I may do another post on the ones I am currently looking forward too today as well :)

Now, down to this list:

  1. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
  2. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
  3. Allies and Assassins by Justin Somper
  4. Ashes Trilogy by Ilsa J. Bick (3 Books)
  5. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
  6. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
  7. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
  8. The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
  9. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
  10. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
  11. A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
  12. Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
  13. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
  14. Deadline / Blackout by Mira Grant (2 Books)
  15. The Harry Potter Series (7 Books) (And yes, I have not read the Harry Potter series yet....)(And these are the only books mentioned which I don't own either)
And there are my books that I must read in 2015. Let me know if you guys have any must reads books for this year that are already on your shelves :)

2 comments:

  1. A Game Of Thrones is really something special, if you're OK with violence, sex and swearing and can handle really complex plots you should love it! I also really enjoyed The Knife Of Never Letting Go. Patrick Ness is probably my favourite YA author so I'm sure you'll like that trilogy.

    That's a really interesting list and you got some great diversity on it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to start A Game of Thrones :p I'm reading it with a friend in March :)
      I loved Patrick Ness' s More Than This so I think I'll like these ones too :p
      Thank you and Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete