Thursday 14 May 2015

Bout of Books 13.0 - Challenge #2 & #3!!

Bout of Books 13.0 - Challenge #2 & #3!!


I fell behind with the challenges but I really want to do them so I'm just going to poat them all here in this one post :)


Challenge #2 - Character Face-Off

This challenge was hosted by Lulo Fangirl  and involves you picking two of your all time favourite characters and facing them off against each other. 
This is actually a really hard challenge for me because I always find these difficult and I know I'm just going to make it extremely hard on myself too. 

The characters I have chosen to go face to face are....... 
Will Herondale (The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare)
&
Celaena Sardothien (Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas)

Opponent #1 - Will Herondale
Will is a Shadowhunter set in the Shadowhunter world of Cassandra Clare's novels. He's time when in the past in the Victorian ages and he fights demons....
I like Will, simply cause who doesn't???? Damn the boy is confident, has that nice snarky and arrogant personailty, but he is also a book lover and a crazy romantic who is loyal and truly knows his faults.
But Will can be very stubborn and self sacrificing so.....those can be bad qualities.

Opponent #2 - Celaena Sardothien
Celaena is a badass assassin, also known as Adarlan's assassin and who can't love her. She is strong, independent, loyal and caring even with her assassin occupation. But Celaena can be vain and selfish sometimes too, but who isn't honestly???

Winner - 
(Can it be a Tie??? :P)
Nah, it's going to be Will Herondale!!
Simply because I love him so damn much and well he is my fictional boyfriend *wink* *wink*. But the other reason I chose Will is because I feel I know him better. I have read all The Infernal Devices books compared to only Throne of Glass and The Assassin's Blade for Celaena Sardothien. So simply, Will wins because I have a lot of stories left to learn about Celaena as I still need to read Crown of Midnight, Heir of Fire, Queen of Shadows etc, etc. But we haven't seen the end of Will Herondale in books either...... :D


Challenge #3 - Book Haiku

This challenge is hosted by Kristina Horner on her blog and involves writing a Haiku on the book you are currently reading. So I'm going to choose Scarlet by Marissa Meyer!!

Little Red Scarlet,
Where Has Your Grandmother Gone,
Time To Face The Wolf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment