Wednesday 22 July 2015

Blogger Recognition Award

Blogger Recognition Award

I was nominated last month by the fabulous Marie over at Pages To Explore for this award. Thank you so so much Marie!!
This award was also originally created by Eve at Edge of Night.

The rules are simple and they are as follows:
  1. Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
  2. Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you've nominated in the post. Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
  3. Comment on each blog and let them know you've nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
  4. Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing! (It happens LOL).

I Nominate:
  1. Noelia @ A Day In Bookland
  2. Tessa & Max @ Crazy For YA
  3. Adriana @ She's Got Books On Her Mind
  4. Jessica @ A Cocoon of Books
  5. Carina @ My Addiction: Books
  6. Lissette @ Lissette's Labyrinth
  7. Jayne @ BookingAwesome
That's all I could nominate, sorry folks :P

Show Off Time!!
Just look a the pretty award!!
I started my blog back in May last year because I just wanted to share my love of books and writing and mash it all up together. I must say that it was a rather spur of the moment decision and I was supposed to be studying for my final school exams but oh well... I'm still here a year later expressing my love of books!!
To anyone who wants to start a blog I suggest getting help from someone who already has one when it comes to layout and creating pages and all that stuff. It took me hours to figure it out, along wih google and then I decided to send out a help message, which helped greatly. 
And most importantly have fun when you're blogging ya'll!!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination Sarah!!! I have a lot of tags/nominations to do but I will do it over the next month *fingers crossed* and I do agree, the most important thing when blogging is having fun. If you do it like it's a "job", you will get burned or at least I will hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :) I can't wait to see the post :D Haha so true!

      Delete
    2. No problem :) I can't wait to see the post :D Haha so true!

      Delete