Thursday 23 July 2015

Book Review - The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead

The Ruby Circle

(Bloodlines #6)

Author: Richelle Mead

Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy, Romance, Vampires. 

Published: February 10 2015

Pages: 348 pages (Paperback Edition) (Penguin)

Read: May 2015

Rating: 5 Stars

SPOILERS FOR THE PREVIOUS BOOKS AHEAD!!

THEY WILL BE TESTED

Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets - and human lives.

Their forbidden romance exposed, Sydney and Adrian find themselves facing the wrath of both the Alchemists and the Moroi in this electrifying conclusion to Richelle Mead’s bestselling Bloodlines series.

When the life of someone they both love is put on the line, Sydney risks everything to hunt down a deadly former nemesis. Meanwhile, she and Adrian becomes enmeshed in a puzzle that could hold the key to a shocking secret about spirit magic, a secret that could shake the entire Moroi world and alter their lives forever.

Don't miss their unforgettable final chapter...

LOVE WILL CONQUER ALL

Book 19/60 - 2015 Goodreads Reading Challenge

And here it is, the last book in the Bloodlines series. I was dreading to read this book and was dying to read it at the same time. I didn't want this series to end, yet I had to know what happened. Do you guys understand the emotions I went through on whether to pick up this book or not?? 

This book plot was the finale of the Bloodlines series. It was the tying up of everything we all went through over the course of the five previous books. Or so we thought??? Even though the plot of this book did tie up a lot, there were quite a few questions not answered or resolved, which leads the brain to wonder, will there be more books written set in the Vampire Academy world???

Anyhoo, away from my conspiracies. I really enjoyed this conclusion. I was left heartbroken, betrayed, happy, sad, everything... Every emotion ran through me while reading this book and I just loved the events and the way that this book summed up the series. I was not disappointed. God, that epilogue!! Such feels were had reading that little piece!!

Ok, this review isn't exactly a structured piece and I really can't help it. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who has still not read it and I really don't know what to say other than I enjoyed it and that it was a great conclusion to an already great series!!

Bye, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment