Thursday 2 July 2015

Wishlist Wednesday #1


Wishlist Wednesday #1


Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Pen to Paper. This meme is where you showcase one book that is on your wishlist and that you can't wait to get off your wishlist and into your hands.


On my Wishlist Wednesday today is....

Shadow of the Wolf by Tim Hall



A world of gods and monsters. An elemental power, rising. This is Robin Hood, reborn, as he has never been seen before… 


Robin Loxley is seven years old when his parents disappear without trace. Years later the great love of his life, Marian, is also taken from him. Driven by these mysteries, and this anguish, Robin follows a darkening path into the ancient heart of Sherwood Forest. What he encounters there will leave him transformed, and will alter forever the legend of Robin Hood.

I just recently saw this book in my local bookstore and then went on a bit of an investigation, which led me to immediately add this book to my wishlist. It's a retelling of Robin Hood for peets sake!! Who wouldn't add it to their wishlist... 
Even though I've never heard of this book before seeing it in the bookstore and still seeing very few reviews, I cannot wait to get my hands on this one.
It might perhaps be the next book I will buy. We shall see...

Have you heard of this book??
What have you on your wishlist??

2 comments:

  1. I have not heard of this book but the cover looks quite neat and who doesn't love a Robin Hood kind of story? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I only saw it in the book shop and was like why haven't I heard about this?? O.o

      Delete