Tuesday 18 August 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #16

Top Ten Tuesday #16

Top Ten Of My Auto-Buy Authors.


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish and consists of them picking a topic each week for us bloggers to list our Top Ten.

It takes a lot to get on my auto-but list so this may not make it to 10!!

1. Cassandra Clare
I've read all her books so far so why stop now?? Who could give up the Shadowhunter world??

2. Leslye Walton
She currently only has one book out, but I will be certain to be getting all the other books she publishes too. Such beautiful writing!!

3. Sarah J. Maas
I've loved the writing and the books that I've read by Sarah J. Maas so far so yes she's on the list :P

4. Cristin Terrill
I read her fantastic debut, All Our Yesterdays, and I'm sure I will read all of the books that she's going to write.

5. Ruta Sepetys
I have only read one of Ruta Sepetys books, but I'm definitely getting her debut and her new release that is releasing next year. I just need her books!! Hello, she's on my auto-buy list!!

6. Morgan Matson
The author that got me reading contemporary / realistic fiction, of course she's on the list!!

7. Laini Taylor
Do I need to explain, what with the beauty of The Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy!

8. Marie Lu
I love her and her writing and her characters and everything, so yes she is also an auto-buy??

9. Mira Grant
Wow, is all I can say!

10. Gayle Forman
I've read her If I Stay and Where She Went and the rest of her books are currently on my wishlist..



Wow I did make it to 10 and I even had more, such as Leigh Bardugo, and others.
Who are your auto-buy authors??

13 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore Sarah J Maas and Cassandra Clare too! MY TWO FAVOURITE AUTHORS EVER. (Well, apart from Maggie Stiefvater, who I also adore an astronomical amount.) afjklfs It takes a lot to get on my "auto-buy" list too. So I understand that feeling! :D
    Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting :) I just commented on your post :)

      Delete
  2. Maas made my list this week too! Laini Taylor continues to be someone I need to hurry up and read. I really don't know whats wrong with me haha great list :)

    My TTT http://wp.me/p3ftwe-Iq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must read Laini Taylor!!! :P Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  3. read if i stay and where she went, they were great! same with cassandra clare and sarah j mass. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were, I really want to see what her other books are like now :) Haha they are just awesome! That's for commenting :)

      Delete
  4. I love Leslye Walton too. Her book was so beautifully written. If you like her, have you read Nova Ren Suma's Imaginary Girls or Kat Rosenfield's Inland? They both write sorta like her.

    Great list!

    Mine can be found here: http://rachelwritesthings.blogspot.com/2015/08/top-ten-authors-i-auto-buy.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it just amazing!! I can't wait for her to bring out another book.
      No, I haven't but I have Nova Ren Suma's 'The Walls Around Us' on my wishlist, I can't wait to get my hands on that one :)
      Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  5. I love your list. We share some of authors. :)
    Here's my TTT
    http://pagestoexplore.blogspot.com/2015/08/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-of-your-auto.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrill is amazing! I will pick up anything she releases!

    Check out my TTT and my current giveaway which ends tonight at midnight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She so is!! I adores All Our Yesterdays!! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  7. I love contemp. I'll have to give Morgan Matson a try. Thanks! My list can be found at... https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/leslie-e-hauser-14385089?search_term=lesliehauser&context=search_page

    ReplyDelete