Saturday 17 October 2015

Dewey's 24 hour Read-A-Thon

Dewey's 24 hour Read-A-Thon

I've decided to join!! Yay! Yay! Yay! It's going to be a tough one but I'm doing this and the only goal I really have is to finish Unbecoming by Jenny Downham before the 24hrs is up. I'm only 50 pages in so there's a lot left to get through but hopefully I'll do it!! 

Are you guys joining in on this read-a-thon? Let me know!!

Update:
Well, it didn't go exactly as planned for Dewey's. I did great for the first 5 hours and then things began to slip for various reasons, one of them being that Jurassic World was brought home and I'd been waiting so patiently for it to come on rent and there it was and I just had to watch it! Then I got tired and I slept a lot :P So ya...... I nearly got my book finished though but not quite.

No comments:

Post a Comment