Saturday 26 December 2015

2015 Challenge & Resolution Update

2015 Challenge & Resolution Update

Ya'll may remember way back at the end of last year, December 2014, I posted up a detailed challenge post about the challenges I was going to undertake in the year 2015. I had conjured up a list of books to read and everything. If you want to see that post again go here!

But anyway here's the post to tell ya'll what I did and didn't do in the year 2015:


A - Z Challenge:
Allies and Assassians by Justin Somper - X
Birthmarked by Caragh M. O' Brien - X (Unhauled)
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas - X
Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor - Currently Reading :)
Eden by Keary Taylor - X
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott - X
Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee - :) 4 Stars
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto - X DNF (Read previous year and did not want to read again)
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel - X
Jonas by Eden Maguire - X (Unhauled)
Kitty Hawk by Iain Reading - X (Unhauled)
Long Reach by Peter Cocks - X 3 Stars (Read previous year and did not want to read again)
More Than This by Patrick Ness - :) 5 Stars!
Nocturne by Syrie James - X 2 Stars (Read previous year and did not want to read again)
Out of The Easy by Ruta Sepetys - :) 5 Stars
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink - X 3 Stars (Read previous year and did not want to read again)
The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen - X
Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barns - X
Slated by Teri Terry - X
Touch by Jus Accardo - X (Unhauled)
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - X
VIII by H.M Castor - X
What's Left Of Me by Kat Zhang - :) 3 Stars
The Young Elites - :) 5 Stars

So out of the books that I had chosen to read I read a total of 5.... wow....
But in my A-Z Challenge anyway I completed a total of 18 out of 26 and I read from the following letters - A, B, C, D, E, F, G, I, M, N, O, P, R, S, T, U, W & Y.


10 From The List Challenge:
1. More Than This by Patrick Ness - Yes!!
2. Allies and Assassins by Justin Somper - No.
3. Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys - Yes!!
4. A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin - Yes!!
5. Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott - No..
6. Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee - Yes!!
7. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen - No.
8. Talon by Julie Kagawa - Yes!!
9. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson - Yes!!
10. Say Her Name by James Dawson - No.

So in this challenge I read 6 out of 10 which isn't too bad really :P


Goodreads Challenge:
I conpleted my Goodreads Challenge of 60 books just a few days ago!! Yay!


Resolutions:
I have my TBR close to 80. It was 80 before Christmas and then well it spiked. You can see what it's at in my December Wrap Up.
I feel like I did get to comment more on blog posts that I read.
I'm sort of happy with the amount of blog posts I've posted this year. Yes there were times where I just dropped off but I'm getting slightly better.
I gave up on Project 10 Book....


For 2016 I plan on having a less rigid goals and challenges. Look out for that post at the beginning of January!!


3 comments:

  1. I also tried to complete the A-Z Challenge and failed miserably... so I decided that besides the usual Goodreads Challenge I'm not gonna try anything else. However, I did list down 12 books and 12 classics that I wanna read in 2016 but with no pressure whatsoever.
    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete