Saturday 26 December 2015

It's The End of 2015 Read-A-Thon - Day 2



It's The End of 2015 Read-A-Thon - Day 2


We're on Day 2! And Day 2's challenge is hosted by Cheyenne so head over to here to see what it is.

Now as for my progress for yesterday, well let's just say it was a slight disaster. I read 15 pages yesterday, just 15 pages and it was of Winter by Marissa Meyer and I was dying to read more but by the time I got to sit down and read, I was just so exhausted that I only read the first chapter.

Concerning today's challenge, I won't be able to participate simply because I won't have the time and there are a lot of guests today so I wish you all well!

I hope you all had a fun day yesterday and there will be more twitter sprints later on today too so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment