Monday 28 December 2015

It's The End of 2015 Read-A-Thon - Day 4

It's The End of 2015 Read-A-Thon - Day 4


We're on Day 4! And we are back to me again for hosting this challenge!

This challenge may be simple for some and impossible for others but here it is... We want you to list your Top 16 Anticipated Releases of 2016! It does seem hard now doesn't it??

Here are mine: (ordered by release month)
1. This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp (Jan)
2. Revenge and the Wild by Michelle Modesto (Feb)
3. Stars Above by Marissa Meyer (Feb)
4. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys (Feb)
5. Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard (Feb)
6. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (March)
7. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (May)
8. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson (May)
9, The Last Star by Rick Yancey (May)
10. The Creeper Man by Dawn Kurtagich (July)
11. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff (Aug)
12. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor (Sept)
13. Fear the Drowning Deep by Sarah Glenn March (Sept)
14. Heartless by Marissa Meyer (Nov)
15. Gemina by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff (Unknown)
16. The Young Elites #3 by Marie Lu (Unknown)

And there's my list, well just some of the books I'm anticipated in 2016!


As for my progress with the read-a-thon. I can honestly tell you I'm moving very slow. I've only read 150pgs of Winter and well if I finish Winter before the end of the year I will be ecstatic. So tell me what are your list of 16 and how is your progress going?? 

1 comment:

  1. Here is my list of 16 releases and let me tell you that was quite hard ;)
    https://bookgatherer.wordpress.com/2015/12/28/end-of-year-2015-read-a-thon-day-four/

    My progress is good so far, I just hope I won't fall into a reading slump these last few days. Also I hope you will be able to finish Winter :)

    ReplyDelete