Tuesday 1 December 2015

Listing Them Out #2

Listing Them Out #2

5 Series I Own And Need To Finish

This is a new feature that I just decided to do for this week. What it entails is that I have a different topic for each day that I'm going to list out. There are going to be 5 books / series / things mentioned on each list.

Day 2 - 5 Series I Own And Need To Finish


1. The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Barugo
I have read book 1, Shadow and Bone, in this series and I loved it! The Darkling!! And I need to continue with Siege and Storm and Ruin and Rising because I want to finish this trilogy before I start Six of Crows too... All the more motivation,





2. The Newsflesh Trilogy by Mira Grant
I read Feed and was absolutely blown away by it! It left me with such a book hangover than I needed to take a reading break afterwards. Unfortunately I haven't got around to reading the rest in the trilogy and now there was a fourth book set for released I just really need to finish this up! 




3. Divergent by Veronica Roth
I just need to finish this trilogy to see what the hell had caused such a stir. I read Divergent and loved it, didn't like Insurgent as much but still want to see what I think of Allegiant.



4. Partials Sequence by Dan Wells
I read Partials and loved it! It was such a great dystopian / sci fi tha i really can't wait to read the last two books in the series.




5. Wicked Lovely by Marissa Meyer
I've had this series for ages and I got the last two books on their release date and I still have only read the first book which I really enjoyed! I loved the portrayal of faeries in this book and I really, really need to finish this series of books!


What about you guys? Do you own any series that you have yet to finish?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't really like Allegiant. It felt like no editor had read it before its publication and the plot holes and inconsistencies were annoying as hell for me. I've also read The Grisha trilogy and it's definitely good. I loved loved loved the first one and the others were okay. I was spoiled about the second one which was a shame and I thought the resolution at the end of the third was a bit convenient but it's fantasy so sometimes happens when we're dealing with magic and the like. I hope you can manage to read them all and actually enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I really need to finish the Grisha trilogy too! I LOVED Shadow and Bone and really liked Siege and Storm, but have yet to read Ruin and Rising.
    Allegaint is a really weird one. I mean, it had a pretty slow pace and that bothered me but the ending really made up for a lot (really loved that ending!)
    Hope you enjoy these! :)

    ~Cari @ http://myaddictionbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete