Wednesday 2 December 2015

Listing Them Out #3

Listing Them Out #3

5 Series I Need To Start

This is a new feature that I just decided to do for this week. What it entails is that I have a different topic for each day that I'm going to list out. There are going to be 5 books / series / things mentioned on each list.

Day 3 - 5 Series I Need To Start


1. Firebird Trilogy by Claudia Gray
This book is just gorgeous and I have to say that that was the reason behind me picking this book up in the first place, but I do really want to read this because I'm really interested in this book too and the sequel (which has another gorgeous cover) is releasing here next week. So soon!!




2. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
I know, I know, where am I?? But I have watched all the movies, but have been wanting to read these books for ages and when Bloomsbury brought out these new covers I was sold! Time to jump on the bandwagon!




3. Shadow of the Wolf by Tim Hall
It's a Robin Hood retelling!! Need I say more. I thought it was a standalone but nope, I get a series which I am incredibly excited to start this .



4. Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children Trilogy by Ransom Riggs
Everyone talks about this book and this series and well I just saw it there on the shelf in the store in October and I just went ahead and picked it up so I really need to start this trilogy too!!




5. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Ya'll know I have to finish The Grisha Trilogy first but man... this book sounds so amazing! Need to start this duology, Need to start!!




What series do you want to start??

1 comment:

  1. OMG You need to read Harry Potter, it's like the best ever!!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete