Sunday 6 December 2015

Listing Them Out #5

Listing Them Out #5

5 Beautiful Covers On My Shelf

This is a new feature that I just decided to do for this week. What it entails is that I have a different topic for each day that I'm going to list out. There are going to be 5 books / series / things mentioned on each list.

Day 5 - 5 Beautiful Covers On My Shelf.
Sorry this is late, we had a storm that kind of took over so....


1. Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong
Like seriously, just look at that cover!!

Sea of Shadows (Age of Legends, #1)



2. Champion by Marie Lu
I was just ecstatic when I saw the cover for this book! I literally bought it straight away even though I didn't own the second novel in the series at that time,

Champion (Legend, #3)



3. A Thousand Pieces Of You by Claudia Gray
Wow! Just wow! My sincere congrats to the cover artist here and the sequel to this series is just as beautiful!

A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1)


4. A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
These covers definitely had a big play in my purchasing and reading A Game of Thrones. Just saying..

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)



5. The Infinite by Lori M. Lee
I crazily love these covers way more than the other ones and I'm over the moon that these are the series covers that I have :P

Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #2)



What are some of the covers you find absolutely gorgeous??

1 comment:

  1. I will have to agree. Those Game of Thrones covers are absolutely amazing! I can't resist a stunning landscape. The one for Champion was also very neat

    ReplyDelete