Thursday 24 December 2015

'Tis The Season Tag

'Tis The Season Tag

I saw this on PeruseProject's Youtube channel so yay! It's nearly Christmas, what a perfect time to do this tag!

1. Do you have a favourite winter read?
Nope, I actually just don't read by season really and I just go with the flow.... *whoosh*

2. Find a book with blue on the cover!
The first book that came to mind was 'Asking For It by Louise O' Neill' and it was such a life-changing book that everyone should read, seriously read it!
Asking For It

3. A book that you would put as a star on top of your Christmas Tree.
Oh such a hard question... I don't know. What book will I put as the star....... Help me!! I'm just going to go with Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff. Such an amazing book and pretty!! Really pretty.
Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)

4. Pick one winter place that would be perfect for a winter vacation.
The landscape and setting of The Wolf Wilder is such a fascinating winter location in Russia. There's so much snow, woods and wolves, just a magical setting. 
The Wolf Wilder

5. Pick a fictional character that you would want to go with you on that winter vacation.
Well if I'm going to Russia, Dimitri Belikov is my man to come with me. He could show me all the sights and all those hidden gems of places that only locals would know.

6. Name a book that you really want for Christmas.
Winter by Marissa Meyer!!! I need this book!!

7. Name your favourite movie, treat and activity to do during Christmas!
Movie - Any Harry Potter movie. It's not Christmas, if the Harry Potter movies are not marathoning during Christmas on TV.
Treat - Flan, hmmmmm. Sponge base, fresh cream layered on top and of course a crumbled flake on top. Only at Christmas do I get to have a flan.
Activity - Whatever is on occasion for that Christmas. There's breaking crackers, playing with toys, getting up at 6am, the whole shebang! I just love spending Christmas with my family.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more about watching the Harry Potter movies during the holidays! This is such a cute tag!
    -Olivia, www.brewingupbooks.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete