Friday 5 February 2016

My Updated TBR

My Updated TBR

I believe it was around this time last year that I did this TBR Pile of Shame post and well I just wanted to post an updated TBR. There is no more TBR Pile of Shame though. Yes I would like to decrease the size of my TBR down to about 30, I am no longer ashamed of the amount of books on my TBR, I just have a challenge and goal for myself with no pressures attached.

So here we go, if you've read any of these books let me know what you thought of them or which one you recommend the most!

  1. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
  2. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
  3. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
  4. Am I Normal Yet? by Holly Bourne
  5. The Manifesto on How to be Interesting by Holly Bourne
  6. Soulmates by Holly Bourne
  7. The Diviners by Libba Bray
  8. Awakened by P.C Cast
  9. Destined by P.C Cast
  10. Hidden by P.C Cast
  11. Revealed by P.C Cast
  12. The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton
  13. The Lost and The Found by Cat Clarke
  14. Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
  15. Apple and Rain by Sarah Crossan
  16. Resist by Sarah Crossan
  17. All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
  18. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
  19. Vendetta by Catherine Doyle
  20. Hour of the Bees by Lindsay Eagar
  21. Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
  22. Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
  23. Deadline by Mira Grant
  24. Blackout by Mira Grant
  25. Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray
  26. Shadow of the Wolf by Tim Hall
  27. Afterlight by Elle Jasper
  28. Everdark by Elle Jasper
  29. Rogue by Julie Kagawa
  30. Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom
  31. The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch
  32. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
  33. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
  34. Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
  35. Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
  36. Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr
  37. Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
  38. Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr
  39. A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin
  40. A Storm of Swords PI by George R. R. Martin
  41. A Storm of Swords PII by George R. R. Martin
  42. A Feast for Crows by George R. R. Martin
  43. A Dance With Dragons PII by Geroge R. R. Martin
  44. Crow Moon by Anna McKerrow
  45. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
  46. Dark Flame by Alyson Noel
  47. Night Star by Alyson Noel
  48. Everlasting by Alyson Noel
  49. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
  50. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
  51. Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes
  52. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
  53. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling
  54. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling
  55. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling
  56. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
  57. The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
  58. Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
  59. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
  60. Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
  61. Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder
  62. Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder
  63. Sea Glass by Maria V. Snyder
  64. Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder
  65. Allies & Assassins by Justin Somper
  66. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
  67. Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater
  68. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
  69. Eden by Keary Taylor
  70. Salted by Teri Terry
  71. The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
  72. Fragments by Dan Wells
  73. Ruin by Dan Wells
  74. In The Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters

Stats:
Last TBR Post - 20 January 2015
Down 56 Books from 130!
39 Books Still On My TBR From Last Year

All in all I don't think I'm doing too bad with my TBR and hopefully my goal is to have my TBR at or below 50 for the beginning of 2017!

2 comments:

  1. The Diviners was a great read and I can't wait for the sequel to come out. A big YES to A Song of Ice and Fire and Harry Potter too. You have some fantastic titles here and I'm excited to hear your thoughts on them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so many good things about it! Yay!! Cool! I actually can't wait to read them all :)

      Delete