Monday 23 May 2016

I'm Back - Life Update

I'm Back - Life Update

Hey everyone! I know I said that I was going on a small hiatus and that small hiatus became a very large hiatus but now I miss blogging and plan on being back and staying back. 

A lot has been happening in my life lately, I turned 20, am one step closer to taking my driving test, I got my first job and I have applied for college. All in all, with plenty of other things and well, it has been taking up a hell of a lot of my time. 

I have barely read anything in these past few months and that in itself reflected on my blogging and well I am now becoming organised. I was so behind before that I scrapped everything that was coming before and have just started afresh. 

But anyhoo, I am so happy to be back and I hope you guys have all been keeping well too!

No comments:

Post a Comment