Friday 24 June 2016

Friday Reads #2

Friday Reads #2 (June 24 2016)

Here is my second Friday reads post! One thing I'm really ashamed to say is that I'm still reading the two books that I featured in my previous Friday Reads on June 3.

I actually, on Goodreads, have 11 books that I'm currently reading.
Those are:

(By order of most read)


  1. Hour of the Bees - 54%
  2. Beautiful Broken Things - 47%
  3. Forest of Ruin - 23%
  4. Dreams of Gods and Monsters - 22%
  5. The Lies of Locke Lamora  13%
  6. A Clash of Kings - 12%
  7. A Court of Mist and Fury - 8%
  8. Poison Study - 7%
  9. The Appearance of Annie van Sinderen - 5%
  10. The Sin Eater's Daughter - 5%
  11. Ten Thousand Skies Above You - 2%

Next week I hope there will be at least 1 or 2 of these books of this list and no more added until I have cleared this one. That is if all goes to plan but we will see... !!


No comments:

Post a Comment