Friday 15 July 2016

Friday Reads #3

Friday Reads #3 (July 8 2016)

I'm making some progress on the list of books that I had on my Goodreads currently reading shelf the last time I posted this! And you can see that below...

But, the main book that I am currently reading is....
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas!
I'm so close to the end of this book, just a tad bit more to go and I am loving it! I actually think I shall have this finished today.
A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2)

Now back to what Goodreads say I'm currently reading. I'm gone from 11 down to 8, including ACOMAF!

(By order of most read)
  1. Dreams of Gods and Monsters - 22%
  2. A Clash of Kings - 15%
  3. The Lies of Locke Lamora  13%
  4. Poison Study - 7%
  5. The Appearance of Annie van Sinderen - 5%
  6. The Sin Eater's Daughter - 5%
  7. Ten Thousand Skies Above You - 2%

Again I'm slowly planning to get all these books read before starting any more new ones. I kept to that last time and hopefully I'll keep to it again this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment