Sunday 3 July 2016

June Wrap Up & Collective Book Haul

June Wrap Up & Collective Book Haul

Wow.... I have not done a wrap up or haul since January. What the hell??? Well you know what that means guys, this is going to be one long wrap up and haul!

Collective February - June 2016 Book Haul

Dum, Dum, Dum........
Yup, this haul here is just going to feature a list because well all the books would not fit in the one picture so.....
Here we go
(Also let me know if you guys have read any of these books)

  • Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (Of course I had to get this on release day and I read it and loved it!)
  • The Appearance of Annie van Sinderen by Katherine Howe (I received a finished copy from the publisher but still have to read this....)
  • The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (This was a nice surprise that I found in my local bookstore.)
  • The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman (I heard so much hype around this book that I just had to pick it up.)
  • Book of Lies by Teri Terry (I saw this, knew nothing about it and it was an impulse buy.)
  • The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig (Another hyped book I just had to pick up.)
  • Stars Above by Marissa Meyer (Duh, TLC, had to pick it up! And I have read it and loved it!)
  • Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys (One of my most anticipated reads of the year and I loved it!)
  • Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard (I was really intrigued by this book and that cover...)
  • An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir (I found this book so cheap in my local bookstore, I just could not say no.)
  • A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (Another anticipated read that I just had to get on release day)
  • Whisper To Me by Nick Lane (This was the same situation as Book of Lies, I just saw it, was intrigued and picked it up.)
  • The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson (Do I need to say anything? Of course I was picking this up and I again read it and loved it!)
  • These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly (Loved her book Revolution and just needed to get this.)
  • The Last Star by Rick Yancey (Another anticipated book. I can't wait to see how this series ends!)
  • Forest of Ruin by Kelley Armstrong (The exact same as The Last Star applies here)
  • Uprooted by Naomi Novik (Everyone just talked so much about this book and then the gorgeous paperback came out that I just had to get)
  • Zoo 2 by James Patterson (I've been wanting to read Zoo so when I saw this I picked it up.)
  • Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson (This is the last Morgan Matson book I need to read.)
  • Cujo by Stephen King (I just really wanted to explore some of Stephen Kings novels.)
  • Pet Semetary by Stephen King (Same as above!)
  • After You by Jojo Moyes (The standard paperback came out and I had to get it!)
  • If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo (Another book I really want to read and it was on offer, so why not?)

February - June 2016 Wrap Up

What Was Read:

  • You by Caroline Kepnes (3 Stars)
  • Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas (5 Stars)
  • Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (5 Stars)
  • Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (3 Stars)
  • Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (5 Stars)
  • Stars Above by Marissa Meyer (5 Stars)
  • Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys (5 Stars)
  • The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson (5 Stars)
  • Hour of the Bees by Lindsay Eagar (3 Stars)


Defeating My TBR Progress!!

Ok with all those books bought up there and not much read I can tell you that my TBR is currently on 76!

Other News:

Currently Reading:
Forest of Ruin by Kelley Armstrong

Let me know how you guys have done in June down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment