Friday 12 August 2016

#ReadThemAllThon TBR

#ReadThemAllThon TBR


ReadThemAllThon

I just found out about this readathon on Youtube and instantly had to go check it out because I seriously need reading motivation and this readathon just sounds completely epic!

It is being run on the blog Read at Midnight and to have a look at the post click here!

But anyway this readathon takes place over a span of three weeks! And starts this Sunday August 14. There are also 8 challenges to complete and here is my TBR for them!

ReadThemAllThon-Badge01-Boulder
The book I choose for this is Am I Normal Yet? by Holly Bourne. First book in The Spinster Club Series.

ReadThemAllThon-Badge02-Cascader
For this I'm picking Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas because I heard some things ok and I don't know if they're true or not but I will more than likely cry in this book....

ReadThemAllThon-Badge03-Thunder
A book that I've seen get a lot of hype recently especially with the last book out or coming soon depending where you're living is Did I Mention I Love You? by Estelle Maskame.

ReadThemAllThon-Badge04-Rainbow
For this I'm picking If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo

ReadThemAllThon-Badge05-Soul
This one is going to be Dash and Lily's Book of Dares because I've heard this is just an epic romance novel.

ReadThemAllThon-Badge06-Marsh
For this I'm picking The Graces by Laure Eve. This doesn't release until September 1 so hopefully I'll receive the book that day and get it finished then before the end! If not, I'll be changing this book.

ReadThemAllThon-Badge07-Flame
The only book I have with red on it that I haven't read yet is What's A Girl Gotta Do? by Holly Bourne so that is what I choose.

ReadThemAllThon-Badge08-Earth
For this I'm picking Fragments by Dan Wells!


So here is my full TBR:

  1. Am I Normal Yet? by Holly Bourne
  2. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
  3. Did I Mention I Love You? by Estelle Maskame
  4. If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo
  5. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by David Leviathan & Rachel Cohn
  6. The Graces by Laure Eve
  7. What's A Girl Gotta Do? by Holly Bourne
  8. Fragments by Dan Wells

And finally the part everyone has probably been waiting on.....
The Pokemon I choose is......


VULPIX
Vulpix artwork by Ken Sugimori

I literally cannot wait to start this read-a-thon! It is going to be so much fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment